Thursday, May 31, 2007

Amy Teets Design

I bought these 4x6 quick pages. I thought this was the best idea!!! I need to figure out how to work up the margins within LT so I can make them up and have them printed in 4x6 format. I saw a few of these in the digi shops I browse. I love them! I had to use PS CS2 to create them though. They are NOT done in LifeTimez. Here's something else that I hate about other digi items...you can't move them around. I love that with LifeTimez we can actually MOVE things on our quick pages. Or delete them if we wish. With PNG files...what you see is what you get. I am not used to that. You can ADD items but you can't not move or delete. So, I am calling upon KH to come up with some measurements for a 4x6 size in LT. How stinking cute would an album made in 4x6 size with LT be???!!! HUH?!!! Pretty stinking cute is my answer. I also ordered one of the CLEAR albums. I am stunned that someone came up with this idea! Man, why don't I come up with such great ideas??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I did do a spacer for 4x6 way back when...you know, when i did the 8x10, 5x7, etc. Depending on how your printer "crops" the layout to fit 4x6, you might have to separate the spacer into two equal parts on either end of the layout (actually...thinking it's top and bottom because 4x6 is skinnier than 8.5x11). I've done a few 4x6 and show that as an example at my demos. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Zayden is so cute!! And that pic of Charlie makes me cry.