Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rough day...


I am having a rough day today. My cat has been missing since saturday and I am really getting worried. He is usually right at the door in the morning wanting feed. He is an outdoor cat but is very lovey dovey and wants to be near us all the time. I thought that by doing this layout it would make me feel better. I sure could use some kinds words today. I feel like total crap over this whole thing. It's the whole not knowing that is bothering me. If he is "gone" then I want to know it. I don't want to always wonder what happened. My fear is that he got stuck in someones garage or something. And it is going to be hot here today. So I am all freaked out. Please say a prayer that he is safe and returns home quickly.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Terry said...

Hope Charlie comes home soon!! Maybe he just went away for Memorial Day weekend with one of the neighbor female cats ;)).

Seriously though, saying prayers for his safe return!

Anonymous said...

I wish I wouldn't have read this right now. I'm in the middle of the biggest audit at work and now all I can think of is Charlie Bucket and I pray he is okay. I love, love, love that cat. Please keep me updated.

Krystal Hartley said...

i feel your heartache. lots of prayers from me.

Jan said...

Oh, I hope he makes it home soon!!!! I know you must be worried to death. What a sweet picture. I'm praying he shows up soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie Bucket - you get back home right now and stop making your Mum worry like this.

*hugs* Rach and family - I know how much cats get into our hearts!

Wendy said...

Rach,
I have a feeling Charlie is off with a girlfriend. Hang in there.

Hope he makes it home soon.
{{hugs}}

ooo
O