Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sad...

I have to miss William Kindergarten visitation tomorrow because I will be setting up for our MEGA HUGE EXPO...Josh will be going but it still makes my heart ache. I wish I could be there too. And I have to take my camera with me for the show...boohoo...It's sorta added to my stress level today. I wish there was a way to be in two places at once. Gosh, don't we all.


So I will thinking about him tomorrow at 1pm as he enters into his classroom for the very first time to meet his teacher. The plus side of this is that since I am at the school all the time with Will, it won't be as exciting for him. He is so comfortable with being at the school and almost all the teachers know him by name now too. He's famous before he becomes a Hudson Tiger! So I am trying to tell myself that it really isn't that big of a deal and it's only for an hour.


On to a happier note...wish me luck tomorrow night. We will have our Sneak Peek party from 7:30-10pm. We will be demo-ing a Make N Take using TLC papers and coasters. Plus we will be PUSHING HYBRID!


Off to finish up my signs!

Here's my baby and my SIL. Can he really be going to school this fall??? Will I survive??

1 comment:

Jan said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm really looking forward to getting my elisalou bags... please let me know when they are on the way, so I can be on the look out.

THANKS!!!!