Thursday, May 3, 2007

Packing, packing, still packing

Ugh...I have been packing my stuff for this expo for what seems like forever. And we are NOT taking it all. Since it's a rubber stamp show we are not going in with high hopes. But we are going to take LT and PUSH HYBRID! Got my big ole sign ready to go. Just has the wrong tote on it now...oh well. Efficiency never pays off for me. I am always a day late and a dollar short no matter what.

I should have taken a picture of my living room tonight. I was counting a TLC order and labeling, sorting, packing. It looked like a war zone. And my SBG order arrived. One box was labeled HEAVY OVER 70 LBS! I got 4 of them! Think it will be enough? I sure hope so. I haven't even opened them yet. I just don't have the time.

Back to labeling and then I need to pack my suitcase.

No comments: