Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Holy Hotness

I can't believe how warm (slash HOT) it is in Michigan today. My computer tells me it is 86. For Michigan in May...that is very hot! I have been out and about all day today. I had so many errands to do today and I spent some time this morning playing with LifeTimez again. (I need a 12 step program now I swear) Hi, I am Rach, and I am addicted to LifeTimez...(still smiling with head up high)

I was working on making a card for William's birthday party. I can get a dozen done at Shutterfly for only $7.99.

I can easily turn this into a thank you card for after the party as well!

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

It's perfect! So way cuter than anything you could buy at the party superstore. Love that photo, too!

And I'm having just a little bit of trouble feeling sorry for you and your hot weather. And it's really, really sticky here today, too.

Jan said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! The picture is such a great angle, it really jumps off the card!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Will could be a model. He is so great in front of the camera.