Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Feeling Funky

Still not feeling real great from Monday. I am just so busy it seems like I can't take time to get better and I need to slow down. I have got to tell people NO. I worked at the school today. (lunchroom) and shouldn't have. I thought I was going to pass out while I was there...got real dizzy and clammy. I ended up leave a little early. I just push and push and I need to get things done at home too. I am up to my arm pit in Expo stuff at the moment. Hopefully meeting Bev tomorrow to exchange items. I took all the Scrapbook Girl clothes home and took TLC. But when I get it back, I will have to sort it again to put it the way I like it.

Off to bed. I might make it in bed before midnight tonight! I have 10 minutes!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a rough day, you better slow down and take care of yourself.

{{Hugs}}