Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still no Charlie Bucket

I am finally giving in to the fact that he probably will not be returning. He's neutered so he has no Girlfriends to run off with and I just don't believe he's coming home. My heart aches today. I am worried sick about my dear friend Shell too. She tell me she is going in for surgery and I have no clue what's going on...So for those of you who might know...share.

My baby sister is having a rough time at work. My mom is moving away, but going to be near my sister so I am fine with that but still it's change. My SIL is moving over an hour away soon as well. It's the end of a fantastic school year. My Co-worker is moving to Florida. My other dear friend, Bev, has been having health issues and I worried sick over her as well. Stress....heck no! Hives...me? STILL?? Yep! Wonder why???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and relax! Those hives are never going to go away if you don't take care of yourself. If there's anything I can do to help ease the stress, let me know.

Jan said...

Sending you big {{{{{HUGGS}}}}}}}