Monday, July 23, 2007

ADORE chatterbook demo

Here is my demo of the ADORE album. For just $25 you can get everything used here to make your own! Makes a great gift!

Tips: Look at the monogram letter first to see what paper they are done in and adjust the base paper. I made the book first without looking at the letters and I would have changed a couple colors of the papers based on the color of the letters. See the d for example. So learn from my mistakes. Also add the extra papers at the end to be sure you have enough. Just do the base papers first to make sure you have enough paper. I added the embellishments at the end using what I had left.





Edit: I timed myself on this one and it took me just over an hour to complete this one just as you see here. I just cut the base paper to cover the board not the letter so no exacto cutting! Super fast that way. I had one full sheet of Cardstock left also! But the patterned paper was used up! and I pieced a couple of the bigger pages so I wouldn't have to cut the extra cardstock paper. So it can be done!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap - when did you get the time to do that one!!! Looks fantastic :-D

Elizabeth Terry said...

ok..love love love that one..great tip on the monograms..i totally would not do that..and would be screwed later!!

can you take pics of your recipe book after your expo???

Anonymous said...

Adorable Rachel! I need to get that one done for myself! Thanks for the tips!

Jan said...

beautiful book!!!!!! I love these things!!!! Miss ya!