Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SLC here I come!

Getting ready to head out the door. My suitcase is at 50lbs on my scale at home...I may need to take one out from inside the other. I only wanted to check ONE bag going out but I might have to do two.

Can't wait to see some of you all again. I am really getting excited about seeing my TLC friends again! But I just had to say good bye to my boys and yes tears were shed. That's so hard leaving them. My MIL just took them out to lunch with her so I could finish up and get to the airport.
I pray I have everything. I guess if I don't, then I won't have it there. Got my laptop and clothes and my Secret Sister gifts so that's all I truly need. The rest was just extra stuff. Got my cards, layout, and hybrid project for the contest. Oh...and my stuff for the crop and my bathing suit! Can't miss those wonderful moments at the pool! Right Shell! LOL

6yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
that was Sophie walking on the computer. She loves to chase my fingers as I type! LOL She's so darn cute. (1`1) Sophie again...sorry! She keeps walking on the keyboard!

No comments: