Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday 13th...

No problems here today. I spent most of the working on Gifts for certain people today. I SOooo wish I could share them here but I really want it to be a surprise for them. I can't even say who is getting these gifts. Guess I should photograph them now though so I can share later. Hope I find the time to do that.

Got my photos back for the contest today as well...wow....some are just stunning in print. I amazed myself this time around.

I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow. Looking forward to it. This is the first of 4 this summer that I have to shoot from now until Labor Day. I am doing Bevs son, our school Liberians daughter, and then a friends step daughter all before Labor Day. Plus I have two expos thrown in there for good measure. And the photo contest. Hm mm.....wonder where summer went??

So today was not really unlucky. Just an emotional day. Stress seems to trigger that ugly feeling in me. And I was feeling very ugly today. Needed that hug and I got it. From the boys and Josh. That's enough to make to me smile...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have Josh and the boys:) I would have given you a hug if I was there!! Love you.