Monday, July 30, 2007

Friends Chatterbook







I just had to make one of these little gold mines for myself. I NEVER do something just for me. It's always for someone else or for an event. But this one is mine! I have not done the journaling yet. Let me know your opinions! I just adore each of these photos. I truly had a wonderful time and was so happy to see you all again! Sorry the photos are so poor. It's really late and I am beyond tired. I can fix them later but I wanted to show this off! Love it!
MORE TIPS: Cut the papers into 4x12 pieces first. This will help to keep the pieces flowing well. I was able to complete the entire FRIENDS album with just ONE RW kit and I did NOT add any paper. It was just what I had in the kit and I did cover the front and backs. You have to get creative but it can be done. I was able to complete this one in about 90 minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love it - and I am making the same book this week - with pretty much the same photos *LOL* will be interesting to see how they differ

Krystal Hartley said...

Of course, I love it! You need a higher resolution image of the pic with you and me? LMK

Jan said...

I love it!!!!!!! Make me one too!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rach! Love it! I need to get myself in gear and do one for myself too!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I did a friends for myself also and used the Caroline runway collection.
-Britt