Sunday, July 1, 2007

...Because I can

Posting for that very reason!! *huge smile*

Today was a good day. Weather was very nice. Not too hot, not too cool. Just right. Had lunch with the InLaws today. It was nice, grilled out chicken/hotdogs. Watched the kids play on the trampoline. Mowed the yard. Weeded. Went to the movies to see Ratatouille tonight with the family and MIL. It was cute. Ate way too much popcorn...ugh...feel sick.

My MIL brought me back some Fiestaware from West Virgina. She has used it for years and I have always loved it. She uses ALL the colors and it's so pretty. I have wanted the red and yellow for a long time since my kitchen is done in Cherries. (it's Michigan afterall!) So instead of a Tshirt, she brought us home Fiestaware!!! Hey, I can do a culture challenge layout about my fiesta ware! and the yellow challenge all at the same time! LOL

Sophie is doing great. Getting along with all of us as though she always has been part of the family! I forgot how spunky kitten can be! And how sharp their nails are...ouch.

Got a new/old recruit today. Welcome back Annette! Hybrid...how can you turn it down? Faxed in her aggreement tonight before the movies. She will going digi in no time! I am going to share this great offer with another dear friend of mine later in the week. I know once she spends 2 minutes on my laptop she will be hooked!

Off to work on my LifeTimez some more!

No comments: