Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HOT!

Holy Cow...talk about hot temps...whew...

Bev and I went to Temple Square today and took a tour. Luckily she has to walk slow because of her foot otherwise we would have really been in trouble. Even with no humidity today it was enough to make it run down your back.
We sat out by the pool for only an hour and I was burning up. We met up with Shell and Beth Swann for breakfast this morning. Ate dinner at some FISH place last night with a Shari, Lisa F, Beth, Shell , Bev and I. I had a hamburger...since I don't like fish!

We are just getting ready to head over to registration. Have to turn in my projects. Don't expect much to become of it but I entered. Wish me luck.

More later...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I sooo jelous! Wish I was there!!

Stay out of the heat!

I am sure your projects will get rave review. I'll personal ooh and aahh them when I get there LOL