Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hero





This is going to be one of my cherished layouts. For some, it might be Ali, Cathy, Donna, or Heidi that really gets them excited about scrapbooking. But Krystal Hartley does it for me. She is REAL. She is smart. She is talented. She is creative. She is giving. She is close to God. She Rocks. So in honor of our growing friendship, I created this layout about a little note that meant the world to me. I wish her nothing but the best of luck in the MM contest. I know she will get some form of recognition from all of this. She just needs to keep doing what she does and one day she will get the well deserved prize!

4 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Holy Hannah! Too sweet. And I love that pic of me in my PJs and hoodie...so typical of me. And I totally cried.

Krystal Hartley said...

p.s. if I had known it would take such a place of honor, I maybe wouldn't have written that note a beat more neatly :)

Krystal Hartley said...

btw, i'm bookmarking this entry so that i can go back to it every time i'm in a funk.

i had michael read it last night...and HE CRIED!

Izzy said...

What a fantastic idea and great layout!