Sunday, July 1, 2007

Live from my laptop!

Ahhh....*chest goes up and comes down ever so slowly with a long exhale noise.

I was so fed up with not being able to post from laptop. I was asking everyone I knew about what the reason might be and the word security issues kept coming up. So I just went in and reset my security systems to the defaults...and bam! I can post now!

Life just got easier. It's a good day!

Happy July 1st! There will be fireworks over Detroit tonight from our Canadian Friends just over the water! I haven't not been there in years. And I know why...Traffic. So we will not be there. But I will be sure to watch it on the TV!

I am on vacation until July 9th! We have NO PLANS! It sure feels good. Just a bunch of little day trips and staying home with the family!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh, have a fabulous vacation!!!!!! See you in a few weeks!!!