Thursday, July 26, 2007

Set up complete & Happy Bday Will

Bev and I got our booth all set up today at the great american scrapbook convention in Grand Rapids. We are in a 10x10 with TLC and SBG stuff...ugh....but it's in there.

Very tired, just vegging out in the hotel room. Guess who forgot to pack PJ's...how ironic...I am selling them and forgot mine. At least I remembered my toothbrush...but also forgot my HAIR BRUSH! Doh...And with this mop...come on. You know I ran to Target to buy a brush and another store for Pj's.

Today is my baby boy's 5th birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!! Mommy loves you! See you Sunday and we will have a nice party. We had cake and opened gifts last night since I was going to be out of town. Bummer...that's just one more reason I need to slow down with these expos. I am gone way too much and miss out on the "good stuff".

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

I feel your pain! Hate missing out on those fun moments. Happy Birthday to your little guy.

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!

Hope you all have the best show you have EVER had.

Good Luck and Sell those Hybrids!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Will I Am!! :-D just 2 days before Cait's!