Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ashamed

I have NOT hardly taken any pictures. That's so sad. I just have been so busy with the classes that I haven't really had time to take pictures of anything. I have some dorky pictures with Bev and I of course but that's about it. I need to really get my camera out and get using it. I have yet to have my photo taken with my Hero! That's going to be put as priority. But....I did take a picture for Betsey of the butter balls! LOL She will get this joke!
Shell STILL has NO VOICE...ahh....er...I mean....tooo bad!

Getting ready to go to ETTES crop!!! I can NOT wait!!! I just adore those two sweet ladies. I can't begin to tell you how much talent they have between them. I am in awe of them with each new release.
We are going to be making the new chatterbookz, I believe! CAN'T WAIT!!!! Need to get packed. It's been such a rush seeing all my buddies again and can't wait until the rest of them get here! Hurry!!!! We are waiting for you!

No comments: