Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Freebie Template


Template is from Shandy Vogt. Again, used CS2 to make this one. I finally figured out the whole creating mask thingy. I found a tutorial. Will post a link later...it's on my other computer.
I just love these photos of the boys and my mom getting fresh with the giraffes! Last year Josh held a biscut in his mouth to see if the giraffe would take it from him...well as you can see they have really looonngg tongues. And he got more than he bargined for with that idea. So Zander wanted to "try it" this year. YEP, same results! So now Zander says it will be a tradition that he wants to share with his children some day! LOL funny!

2 comments:

Shandy said...

HI Rach!
I just now saw your comment saying you'd done up a LO with my template (and I just got done posting this weeks SHINES :( but I've got it saved now to include with next weeks - if you'd like me too -- just let me know: shandyvogt @ hotmail.com

ps: what hilarious photos!!! crazy, really! those tongues are just freaky - LOL

Jan said...

Whooo, you're getting all fancy with that CS2!! :)
See you in a few days!!!!