Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 11

Credits: Krystal Hartley-Heaven & Nature Sing available at FPD for only $1 for the rest of tonight only. This is myself, my Sisters Amy Jo & Erin, and my Brother Chad. Sorting thru some old photos on my sick day and came across this. Takes me back!
And to go back even farther....Here's me, my Dad, and my Sister Amy Jo.
Credits: Nikki Painter-Christmas Present available at Faithsister for only $1 tonight only!
Now on to personal stuff: I am STILL sick. I did manage to work today. I cancelled my last patient because I had over an hour to go before they came in and I just couldn't stay until 7pm. So I left at 5pm instead. All I have done all day is cough and blow my nose. And I think I am hurting my nose from the Puff with Vicks tissues. The vicks is burning my skin I think from using them so often. So I try to rotate my tissue use. Why does life have to be so complicated?!
I went thru all my layouts that I have finished and I had 24 of them that I never posted at my main gallery. What the????? How did that happen? Well, its something like this. Designers get me kits before they are released, I do a layout, put it in a folder, forget about it. UGH...They are all posted on my blog as far as I can tell but just not posted to the gallery. Geez...I thought Sine was going to die when I told her! LOL I adore my designers so much. I love that they IM me during the day/night and just talk. Really makes them family! Between Sine Strandby, Kristin Aagard, Meredith Cardall, and Stacy Carlson, I am never bored! LOVE YOU GALS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those sure take you back. Funny to look at our clothes and hair back then! I hope you feel better soon. And I love the brown swirls in the layout with Dad, awesome!