Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 18

Credits: Kristin Aagard: Twas available at GottaPixel.net for only $2 right now! That's 60% off! It's a rocking Holiday kit. Go peek at her blog for the full previews!
There's also a Freebie there too! Hurry!!

So they are calling for a bunch of snow for us tonight with the potential of ICE. I can handle the snow but not the ice. So if you don't hear from me for a couple of days you know we lost power due to the ice.

I just wanna scrap with all these really cool kits that my Designers are cranking out. Don't they know it's the Holidays and they should stop! LOL heehee Just kidding! I am just to thankful to be apart of their teams! Each of them have a special talent. Watch for a posting of Merediths newest kit. I did a layout of my Dear Friend Kristin. She's the sweetest thing next to pure sugar cane. I adore her more than she will ever know. Go buy her kit and tell her I sent you!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YOU are the sweetest thing ever! Seriously cotton candy all the way! :) Thanks for the gorgeous page!

We had yucky cold snow here all day. Maybe it's moving in your direction?