Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 23

Well I took some pictures today at the school of the Christmas party but I am too lazy to do anything with them tonight. I almost forgot to come post here. I did do a layout today of Krystal Hartley's newest release but I can't share yet. It will be available at ScrapOrchard on FRIDAY! I can't post until the day before. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just break them! errr...I mean I just obey them.


We are under a winter storm advisory right now until tomorrow at 1pm. Snow, sleet, freezing rain. Seriously. It was just a deep freeze yesterday and now its going to be 36 with rain. UGH...no wonder I am always sick, huh.


My poor sister got rotten news on her house. Things are not moving forward as they has said. Figures. She is my sister afterall. No catching a break for any of us, per usual.

Oh here's a layout I never posted...heehee...always have a back up stash, don't I! Credits: Lynne Simmons-Boys will be boys. Template by Lynne as well.

No comments: