Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 12


Credits: Kristin Aagard-Snow Day available at GottaPixel, PickleBerryPop, and Polka Dot Potato. I made Gallery Stand Out yesterday with this one! Wahoo!
On a personal note: I have taken some heavy duty cough meds and I will probably be "out" for the day. I was up ALL NIGHT with this stupid cough. I worked yesterday and probably shouldn't have but the bills must be paid, I am told. So I did. Now I am paying for it.
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Phenergan VC with codeine! ahhhh....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you don't feel good. Get some good rest and keep taking that cough medicine!!

Wendy said...

Hope your feeling better soon!
Love the layout

Anonymous said...

sorry you are sick Rach :-( Hope you feel better soon - you need some Cali sunshine and ME!!

I read your blog in a reader and for some reason it is not coming through at the moment - I noticed on Wendy's page that you had an update..and I see I have missed a couple!

Jan said...

Love the layouts...

I'm so sorry you're still sick!! I really hope it goes away soon!! Sending you get well hugs!!

Kristin said...

You are so awesome my sweet friend!

I hope you are starting to feel better! :)