Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 7



Credits: Libby Weifenbach & Krystal Hartley Collab- East Coast Girls

Here's my BFF on our trip to Ikea back in Sept. Sometimes I wish I could just pick up and move to be closer to this girl. We used to live in the same town just down the street from each other and I will say, those were some of the best times in my early adulthood. But no matter the miles between us, we shall remain BFF's forever. Cooking up another girls only weekend...need my AMY Fix! So in the mean time, this will have to tide me over.

Made up some Chex Mix today. Needs nuts in it though I didn't have any. And no matter what I do, I can NOT get it to taste like my Aunt Barb & Uncle Bev's! They have some secret ingredient, I swear. December 20th they will be home for Christmas with Chex Mix in tow. I can't wait!!!

I have a christmas next weekend with my Dad's side of the family. Then Josh's side of the family on the 20th & 21st. We will have our own on Christmas Day. That just leaves my Mom/Sisters. We will probably do it the weekend after Christmas between New Years. Josh has to work the day after Christmas. BUMMER. I hate that. Plus he works Christmas Eve day too. Some people need to be shot with a dose of FAMILY TIME. geez....

No comments: